ABSTRACT SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
All abstracts must be submitted electronically to the MyCOT2017 Secretariat.
- All participant must register with abstract submission.
- Title of abstract should be concise, descriptive and preferably not exceeding 15 words.
- It should be written in Times New Roman 12 pt, single spacing, and maximum of 250 words.
- In general, the contents should comprise of:
- Kindly provide up to 5 keywords separated with semicolons
- All abstracts MUST be submitted and presented in clear British English with accurate grammar and spelling.
- Abstract submission deadline has been extended to 28 November 2017 . All delegates who submitted abstracts will be notified of the results of their submission one month after the closing date.
***We will send you the acceptance letter within 3 days after the submission.
GUIDELINE FOR POSTER PRESENTERS
Posters should be presented in A1 (594 x 841 mm) size in PORTRAIT orientation. Kindly refer to https://mycot2017.wordpress.com two weeks before the congress for the final program and details of oral and poster sessions.
* Participants who wish to be considered for an oral slot, please submit your abstracts ahead of date line to assist the Committee in making a decision.